* Muslims Launch Fireworks at Police on Temple Mount A group of Arab Muslim youth on Wednesday launched fireworks at Israeli police officers from inside the Al Aqsa Mosque.
* Kerry: Israel's security at the top of US agenda in Iran nuclear talks The bond between the US and Israel is "unbreakable," and while there may be tactical differences between the two countries occasionally, the long term strategy for Israel's security and peace in the region is the same.
* What is anti-Semitism? EU racism agency unable to define term The European Union's agency for combating racism dropped its definition for anti-Semitism and now is unable to define the term.
* Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood has gone underground and is plotting to destabilize country Egypt has disclosed a plan by the ousted Muslim Brotherhood to sabotage the Arab power.
* Turkey's Erdogan Battles Country's Most Powerful Religious Movement Both were religious men. In the early 1970s, Cemal Usak and Recep Tayyip Erdogan were classmates at the Istanbul Imam Hatip Lisesi.
* World's largest menorah lights up Tel Aviv sky The eighth 'candle' was 'lit' Wednesday night on the World's Largest Menorah.
* Snowden documents show NSA gathering 5bn cell phone records daily The National Security Agency is reportedly collecting almost 5 billion cell phone records a day.
* 'Assad gained a year in power with chemical deal' Bashar Assad has gained at least one more year as Syria's president.
* What is going on in Ukraine? Watching hundreds of thousands of people flock to the streets of Ukrainian cities, Western audiences may have a feeling of deja vu.
* Americans: US is Losing Respect Growing numbers of Americans believe that U.S. global power and prestige are in decline.