* US, Israeli submarines surface in Gulf to reinforce warning to Tehran In a coordinated warning to Iran, the USS Georgia cruise missile submarine crossed the Strait of Hormuz on Monday, Dec. 21, joining the Israeli submarine reported to have reached the Gulf after crossing through the Suez Canal.
* IDF submarine crosses Suez Canal as direct message to Iran - report According to Arab intelligence that confirmed the reports, the submarine passed the Red Sea and was making its way towards the Persian Gulf.
* IDF reinforcing troops in Judea and Samaria IDF prepares for escalation in Judea and Samaria following deadly terror attack and car chase.
* Kushner joins Israelis on landmark visit to Morocco Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner is leading a delegation from Israel to Morocco.
* Israeli government on the verge of collapse after lawmakers fail to reach budget compromise Bitterly divided Israeli lawmakers were unable to agree on a key budget vote early Tuesday, marking the likely end of an eight-month-old coalition government and setting the country on a path to its fourth round of national elections in less than two years.
* Coronavirus relief bill gives $250,000,000 to ‘Palestinians’ It restricts the money from going to the “Palestinian” government or to jihad terror groups, but money is fungible.
* The Emiratis in Jerusalem are a slap in the face for Palestinians Emiratis are now allowed to visit Israel with ease, but we still have no freedom of movement in our own homeland.
* Mother-of-6 killed in apparent terror attack remembered for her ‘joy for life’ Family and friends bury Esther Horgen a day after her body was found in a West Bank forest when she didn’t return home from a run.
* Covid: Vatican says coronavirus vaccines 'morally acceptable' The use of Covid-19 vaccines developed using cell lines derived from aborted foetuses is "morally acceptable", the Catholic Church announced on Monday.
* Archeological First: Remains of Second Temple Ritual Bath Found at Gethsemane in Jerusalem One of the first archaeological finds of its kind of Second Temple-period activity at Gethsemane, a garden at the foot of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, was unearthed near the modern church during archaeological excavations conducted by the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) in collaboration with scholars from the Studium Biblicum Franciscanum.