* Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference When it became clear last fall that the CIA's now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community.
* Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood rallies against Israel Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood staged an anti-Israel rally in Cairo on Friday.
* 'Obama policy will lead region to war,' warns ex-Iraqi MP who's paid heavy price for dissent Mithal Al-Alusi is angry. He is angry with Iran for supporting global terrorism.
* Israeli hackers ready to defend US sites, as #OpUSA flops It was supposed to be Anonymous's glorious followup to #OpIsrael, but a scheduled May 7 "attack day" for Operation USA turned out to be a flop.
* Radical Muslim Cleric in Gaza: 'Palestine' Was Never Jewish Israel has no right to exist, a radical Muslim cleric visiting Gaza declared on Thursday, encouraging rocket attacks on the Jewish State.
* Russia: No plans to sell S-300 missile to Syria Russia has no plans to sell Syria an advanced air defense system, its foreign minister said on Friday.
* Netanyahu: Nuclear Iran could disrupt oil supply Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's discussions in China shifted from the purely economic to the Middle East.
* Danon vows: Israel won't freeze settlement building Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon drew rousing applause by pronouncing that Israel will not institute a construction freeze.
* Mobiles 'to outnumber people next year', says UN agency There will be more mobile subscriptions than people in the world by the end of next year.
* Iran president still a force even as his era ends When many struggling families in this eastern Iranian city take stock of outgoing President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's legacy, it's not about the oratory full of bluster and menace or his tussles with Iran's ruling clerics.