* US-led coalition strike against Syrian pro-govt forces 'unlawful' - Russia The US-led coalition strike on a pro-government convoy in Syria is illegitimate and represents yet another violation of Syria's sovereignty, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.
* Hundreds of Palestinians riot in West Bank, Gaza Two Israelis wounded, dozens of demonstrators said hurt as clashes erupt after Hamas calls for a "day of rage".
* Iran election: Polls extended by hours in key vote Iran's presidential election has been extended by four hours, due to long queues at polling stations.
* White House Map of Israel Nixes Post- 67 Lines Map excludes east Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, which are part of sovereign Israel.
* Trump heads for Saudi Arabia on first foreign tour US President Donald Trump leaves for Saudi Arabia shortly on his first foreign trip since becoming president.
* Settler Leaders to Greet Trump at Airport, Say Settlements Don't Block Peace Settler leaders have an important message that they want to convey to US President Donald Trump when he lands in Israel next week.
* Un Counterterror Chief: Europe Faces Return of 'Dangerous' IS Fighters Will defeated ISIS fighters return to their home countries in order to carry out terror attacks?
* Netanyahu Seeks 'Dirty Harry' Moment With Iran as Trump Arrives Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants to persuade President Donald Trump to impose tough new sanctions on Iran for threatening Israel with ballistic missiles and bankrolling terrorism, a close adviser said.
* Saudi Arabia looks to assert regional role with Trump summit Analysts say Riyadh seeks to showcase its leadership of the Muslim world in the face of regional rival Iran.
* New HQ to take charge of EU military missions EU states have cleared the way for a new HQ to take charge of three military missions in a "couple of days", as well as broader plans for joint defence.