* ISIL recaptures key supply town on Turkey border, executes Christians Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) has taken back a key supply town at the Syria-Turkey border after losing the town last week to a rebel alliance that includes Al Qaida's Syria affiliate.
* Over one in three UK Muslims believe 'Jews have too much power' New survey on UK Muslims' attitude finds widespread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, 'worrying' levels of support for terrorism.
* 'Historic' secret Jewish wedding performed on Temple Mount The wedding is only the second one performed on the holy site in over 2,000 years, says Temple Institute.
* Boko Haram crisis: 'Huge rise' in child suicide bombers Boko Haram's use of child bombers has increased over the last year with one in five suicide attacks now done by children, the UN's child agency says.
* Rivlin to meet with spiritual leaders of all faiths, call to maintain calm at Temple Mount Leaders expected to issue a joint-statement on the need for mutual respect and tolerance among the different religious sectors in Israel.
* IMF: EU exit could cause severe damage The UK's exit from the European Union could cause "severe regional and global damage", the International Monetary Fund has warned in its latest outlook.
* Hawking backs interstellar travel project Stephen Hawking is backing a project to send tiny spacecraft to another star system within a generation.
* Soros: European Union in mortal danger Billionaire financier George Soros has warned that the European Union is in mortal danger of collapse if it doesn't agree a massive cash injection to fix the refugee crisis.
* Palestinians: Erasing Christian History Palestinian Christians are up in arms over the destruction of the ruins of an ancient Byzantine church that were recently discovered in Gaza City.
* MK to German envoy: Judea-Samaria an inseparable part of Israel MK Shuli Muallem-Refaeli pushes full Israeli sovereignty to German ambassador, explains Berlin's own struggle with Islamism.