* Liberman: In Next War, IDF Won't Stop Until the Enemy Raises the White Flag Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said Tuesday that in the IDF's next conflict, he would instruct the army to use full force, and not take any half measures.
* "Abu Mazen is an illegitimate leader. The PA does not exist" Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman says at conference that the PA is split between Fatah and Hamas, only a regional framework can bring peace.
* Declassified CIA docs prove British encouraged Arabs to wage war on Israel in 1948 According to documents recently released by the CIA, the British Government was actively encouraging the Arab leadership to oppose partition, turning a blind eye enabling Arabs to acquire arms to attack Jews.
* 'Moving embassy would be declaration of war on Islam' Muslim cleric warns relocating US embassy to Jerusalem would constitute 'explicit declaration of war on Islam'.
* Hamas procures NKorean laser-guided missiles Israelis tend to get carried away by endless post mortems on long-past battles.
* ANALYSIS: Glad to See Obama Go, Gulf Arabs Expect Trump to Counter Iran While the Gulf Arab states are concerned by US President Donald Trump's polarizing language and future strategic decision, they are rejoicing over his explicit opposition to Iran.
* Israel approves plans for 2,500 new settlement homes in West Bank Israel has announced plans to build 2,500 more homes in Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank.
* Brexit: Supreme Court says Parliament must give Article 50 go-ahead Parliament must vote on whether the government can start the Brexit process, the Supreme Court has ruled.
* China hits back at US over South China Sea claims China has asserted its "indisputable sovereignty" over parts of the South China Sea after the Trump administration vowed to prevent China from taking territory in the region.
* Jordan's king to visit Moscow for Syria talks Royal palace says Abdullah's meeting with Putin will focus on Syrian crisis, Israeli-Palestinian peace process.