* Is the Palestinian Authority Preparing for a New Intifada? The Palestinian Authority (PA) spent the Muslim feast of Eid al-Adha this week inciting against Israel because of Jewish visits to the Temple Mount, or Haram al-Sharif in Arabic, in Jerusalem.
* Iran FURY: Russia backs Tehran as it warns 'enemies must leave' or face 'humiliating exit' IRAN has warned the world that “all enemies must leave” the region following the release of the Grace 1 tanker in Gibraltar as Russia backed Tehran in its concerning stance.
* India vowed not to use nukes first, but that may change one day – defense minister New Delhi has been carefully following its ‘no first use’ policy on nuclear weapons, but it “depends on the circumstances” if that will continue, India’s defense minister warned amid escalating hostilities with Pakistan.
* ‘Self-damaging gesture’: Boris Johnson plans to pull UK officials from EU meetings ahead of Brexit deadline ‘We’re going to be depriving ourselves of a lot of information that we will be spending the next few years trying to find out by other means’.
* The Children are Ready When will the third Holy Temple be rebuilt?
* Palestinians Reignite ‘Zionism is Racism’ Lie at the UN At a United Nations panel on racism, the Palestinian Authority re-invoked the decades-old charge that “Zionism is racism” and further claimed that Israel is “weaponizing” antisemitism in order to prevent the Palestinians from having their own state.
* The Tlaib-Omar Trainwreck: A First Assessment The Israeli decision to ban US Representatives Tlaib and Omar on the basis of their support for BDS has elicited a firestorm of comments from Israel’s detractors and supporters.
* Israel agrees to exclude Judea, Samaria from billion dollar trade deal with South Korea The “multi-billion-dollar” free trade pact with South Korea – excluding products from Judea, Samaria and the Golan – is due to be signed next week.
* North Korea snubs peace talks with South Korea over war drills North Korea has rejected any further talks with South Korea, calling its decision "completely the fault of South Korea's actions".
* Some US Jewish groups take aim at Israel over barring of congresswomen Some Jewish groups opposed Israel’s decision to bar Reps. Omar and Tlaib.