* Independence Day: In 73 years, Israel has accomplished so much - editorial As Israel celebrates its 73rd birthday on Thursday, it is worth remembering that there are those who have said from the very beginning that it cannot survive.
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
* Independence Day: The technologies making Israel proud in 2021 A new Israeli COVID test developed at Sheba Medical Center can detect coronavirus in a fluid sample in just 20 seconds artificial corneas, animated ancestors, drones, desalination and more.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
* The Cold War is re-emerging in the Middle East The Russians, as well as their Chinese “frenemies,” see America’s retreat from the region as an opportunity to swoop in, fill the void and flex their muscles. Op-ed.
Monday, April 12, 2021
* Netanyahu to visiting US defense secretary: We won’t let Iran obtain nukes Following attack on Iran’s Natanz facility, which has been blamed on Israel, PM says US-Israeli cooperation is ‘crucial’ to combat threats facing both countries.
Saturday, April 10, 2021
* Sirens blare as Israel comes to a standstill in remembrance of Holocaust victims Public life stops during 2 minutes of silence dedicated to memory of 6 million Jews killed, as daytime ceremonies honoring those persecuted by the Nazi regime get underway.
Friday, April 09, 2021
* Iran is testing nuclear-capable missiles, Israeli ambassador reveals Iran has been testing nuclear ballistic missiles for months, violating UN Resolution 2231, Israeli ambassador Gilad Erdan reveals.
Thursday, April 08, 2021
* Holocaust Remembrance Day: Remember, appreciate Israel - editorial It is difficult to appreciate the wonder and miracle of the Jewish state unless you step back and remember what things looked like without it.
Wednesday, April 07, 2021
* Israel shifts focus to Tehran’s sea bridge, strikes Guards ship in the Red Sea A US official told The New York Times that Israel had informed Washington of an attack by its forces on the IRGC-flagged Saviz in the Red Sea on Tuesday, April 6, in reprisal for Iranian strikes against its merchant vessels.
Tuesday, April 06, 2021
* On eve of Iran talks, Netanyahu warns Tehran against harming Israel During his speech in Jaffa, Netanyahu spoke of the difficulty of relying on allies and friends, and the importance of self-defense.
Monday, April 05, 2021
* EU pledges backing to Ukraine after Russian military buildup European envoy says Kiev has its ‘unwavering support’ while Moscow denies threatening behaviour.
Saturday, April 03, 2021
* US report reaffirms Jerusalem as Israel's capital, speaks of occupation The reports also affirm Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which the US recognized in 2019.
Friday, April 02, 2021
* Netanyahu, Bennett discuss building coalition together Smotrich rules out a coalition with Ra'am that his party's MK-elect says would "castrate the Israeli ethos."
Thursday, April 01, 2021
* Breaking week-long silence, Netanyahu calls on right-wing rivals to form next government Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on his right-wing political rivals on Wednesday evening to put aside their past conflicts and form a new government following the March 23 election.