* Iranians demand Israel's destruction at annual 'Quds Day' riots Thousands of Iranians rallied Friday to mark Quds, (Jerusalem) Day, which will see demonstrations and rioting across the Mideast as the Trump administration prepares to offer an Israel-Palestinian peace plan.
* Iran leaders mock Trump peace plan as thousands rally on anti-Israel Quds Day Rouhani, Zarif join annual Tehran protests; demonstrators burn effigies of US president, Netanyahu; rallies in Iraq and Lebanon too.
* Trump Administration to Release Mideast Peace Plan 'When the Timing is Right' As Israel heads to the polls on Sept. 17, the fate of the release of the Trump administration's entire Mideast peace plan for the Israelis and the Palestinians remains to be seen, an administration official told JNS on Thursday.
* The Biblical Forebears of Netanyahu's Downfall Our biblical forebears wandered between three political models: dictatorship, anarchy and a tribal confederation.
* Jerusalem: The Beating Heart of Jewish History If you do a Google search on any Jewish topic, you will almost certainly be directed to the site myjewishlearning.com.
* Editor's Notes: Why is Israel really going to new elections? While this turn of events is bad, there was something refreshing watching Liberman stand up for a principled cause, in this case the haredi draft bill.
* Field Report: Syrians are Cheering Israeli Airstrikes on Their Country Support for Israel Growing among Syrians and Druze on Golan Heights.
* Netanyahu Should Talk to European Nationalists The nationalist leaders of central and eastern Europe are a mixed picture when it comes to Israel.
* Former Head of Pentagon's Secret UFO Program Has Some (Strange) Stories to Tell The former leader of the U.S. government's top-secret UFO program has stories to tell, and he is sharing some of them for the first time in a new documentary.
* Israel Is Using Archeology To Erase Non-Jewish History Every Jerusalem Day, thousands of people descend on Jerusalem, waving flags as they march through the Old City in what is known as the "flag parade" to celebrate the Six-Day war victory in Jerusalem.