* Rare interfaith Temple Mount confab highlights a 'Christian awakening' Participants come for the 'conspiracy theories' about where Temple was located, stay for the activism in unusual show of evangelical Christian support for Jewish right-wing cause.
* Netanyahu: Israel may have to operate in Lebanon In briefing to 25 foreign ambassadors in the upper Galilee, Prime Minister Netanyahu says there is 'reasonable possibility' Israel will have to operate in Lebanon to neutralize the threat posed by Hezbollah's terror tunnels.
* Netanyahu pumps up IDF tunnel operation for undermining Hizballah in Beirut. "We may have to operate in Lebanon" Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu invited 25 foreign ambassadors to the northern border on Thursday, Dec.6, for am on-the-spot briefing on the IDF operation against Hizballah tunnels.
* Iran's Rouhani Mulls Blocking Critical Waterway If the United States blocks Iran's oil exports, Iran's president threatened that his nation is prepared to shut the Straits of Hormuz, a critical shipping route and waterway for the world's oil supplies, CNBC reported Tuesday.
* The Coalitions That Could Hold the EU Together The European Union has experienced a series of disasters over the last 10 years, each one of which has posed a major threat to its stability.
* Jerusalem World's Fastest Growing Tourism Destination In mid-November, the number of incoming tourists surpassed last year's record of 3.6 million and the figure now stands at an unprecedented 3.8 million.
* The Iranian Modus Operandi Time and again in recent decades, Iran has used its Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps to attempt to deprive Israel of calm borders with its neighbors.
* Palestinians: No Difference Between Hamas and Fatah It is supposedly fine for Mahmoud Abbas and his officials to condemn Hamas on a daily basis.
* Putin warns of a new arms race and says if US starts developing banned intermediate-range missiles, so will Russia Vladimir Putin has warned of a new arms race, saying that if the US starts developing banned intermediate-range missiles, so will Moscow.
* COMMENTARY: Dead Sea Comes to Life! A remarkable thing happened to me last week. I was studying the Book of Ezekiel in preparation for a weekend retreat when a friend forwarded a YouTube clip announcing the most incredible news, which is surely another significant sign of the imminent return of Jesus.