* Palestinians call for statehood during UN debate on Jerusalem "The Conference will address the issue of Israel's policies and measures aimed at changing the character of Jerusalem, which have significant political, legal and socio-economic ramifications."
* In trilateral Jerusalem summit, Russia sides with Iran, against Israel and US Senior Russian official stands by Tehran's claim that US drone was shot down in Iranian airspace, defends rights of foreign troops to remain in Syria despite Israeli opposition.
* Trump peace plan conference is blip on Israel's radar as political, Iran crises swirl A U.S.-led conference in Bahrain designed to drum up investment in the Palestinian economy and pave a path to peace with Israel has gone largely unremarked by Israelis preoccupied with a political crisis and their arch-foe Iran
* Kushner: Political plan will be released at 'right time' White House adviser says door still open for PA to engage in US peace plan, slamming PA for 'blaming Israel for all the people's problems.'
* ANALYSIS: Increasing Iranian Threat to Israel and World Peace What will come of a critical meeting between Israel, America and Russia following escalation of Iranian aggression?
* Straight Pride March set to take Place in Israel In an effort to counter the gay "pride" march, a group of Jewish Israelis from Haifa and the surrounding areas are embarking on something similar to the 'Straight Pride March' in Boston called Mitzad Hamishpacha (the Family March).
* Hezbollah sees U.S. war on Iran as unlikely The Iran-backed terror group's official hints at the possibility of opening a front against Israel in the event of an American attack on the Islamic Republic; adds Iran helped the Shi'ite organization achieve 'great accomplishments' in 'Palestine, Syria, Lebanon and elsewhere'.
* U.N. looks for U.S.-Russia understanding to spur Syria peace process "A deeper understanding" between Russia and the United States is needed to move the Syrian peace process forward, U.N. Syria envoy Geir Pedersen said in an interview published on Thursday.
* Bahrain's FM tells Tol he hopes 'to visit when it's all open, peaceful' Even though we'd met several times, Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa had not agreed to an on-the-record interview until Wednesday, when I visited his country to cover the US-led economic peace workshop.
* Trump, Putin meet Friday to discuss 'issues of strategic stability' U.S. President Donald Trump will be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin this Friday on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Japan, Kremlin sources confirmed on Wednesday.