* Arab League: Don't Touch Muslim Temple Mount The Arab League has released a statement warning Israel to stay away from the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Erdogan in Britain, Calls for International Steps Against Syria Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that international steps must be taken to deal with President Bashar al-Assad's military build-up.
* Russia: Int'l support for Syria rebels ups violence Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned on Saturday that international support for Syrian rebels would lead to "more blood".
* Former U.S. officials say CIA considers Israel to be Mideast's biggest spy threat The CIA station chief opened the locked box containing the sensitive equipment he used from his home in Tel Aviv, Israel, to communicate with CIA headquarters in Virginia.
* Syria army mounts air and land attack on Aleppo Syrian forces have kept up a day-long ground and air attack against rebels in parts of the city of Aleppo.
* The true tragedy of Tisha Be'av Western Wall, which was part of retaining wall of Herod's reconstruction of Second Temple, remains a place of prayer and pilgrimage.
* Russian, Western navies to face off near Syria A Russian naval flotilla, which entered the Mediterranean earlier this week, may be there for a long haul.
* US defense secretary to visit Israel for talks on Iran, Syria Defense Secretary Leon Panetta will head to the Middle East next week.
* Sunni rebels occupying churches, homes of Syrian Christians The Vatican has determined that Sunni rebels were targeting the Christian community in Syria.
* British Islamists Call Off Protest Against 'Evil' Olympic Games A group of British Islamists called off a protest planned for outside the London Olympic Park on Friday.