* 'Turkey slams Israel for continued W. Bank building' The Turkish Foreign Ministry has strongly condemned Israel for continuing to approve the building of new homes in West Bank settlements.
* PA to Unilaterally Set Borders in September Even as the Palestinian Authority warns Israel not to revoke the Oslo Accords it is planning to unilaterally set its own borders in September.
* Israel, US to hold massive missile defense drill next year In the face of Iran's continued pursuit of a nuclear weapon, Israel and the United States will hold a large-scale missile defense exercise.
* Mullen warns of growing Iranian influence in Venezuela America's top soldier warned Monday about the growing ties between Iran and Venezuela.
* Liberals Blame Blogs Over Norway Massacre Liberal publications are blaming anti-jihadist websites for the massacre of at least 76 Norwegians.
* Iran-China Deal Makes End Run on US Sanctions, Dollar Iran's oil trade with China proceeds apace in Euros as the Islamic Republic makes an end-run around the weakened US dollar with a 3.2 billion Euro deal.
* Ayalon: Uprooting of Gush Katif a Defining Moment Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon was at the Gush Katif Museum in Jerusalem on Monday.
* The battlefield over Palestinian statehood moves to YouTube The Israeli-Palestinian diplomatic war over whether the international community should recognize Palestine has intensified and moved to social media.
* Beck likens Norway victims to Hitler Youth Talk-show host Glenn Beck on his syndicated radio show likened the victims of the shooting at a Norwegian summer camp to young members of the Nazi Party.
* Hamas executes two Gazans as spies for Israel Gaza's Hamas government on Tuesday executed a Palestinian father and son convicted of spying for Israel.