* UAE: Palestinian state at ’67 lines a must despite peace deal with Israel Palestinians have charged that the UAE and Bahrain had betrayed them by singing normalization deals with Israel.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
* Netanyahu: Preemptive strike against Iran still an option Gantz on coronavirus: "We didn't respond as was fit, but we will succeed this time as well."
Monday, September 28, 2020
* All eyes might be on the Temple Mount after the UAE-Israel deal Part of the avowed rationale for the accords was to create enhanced access for all Muslims to worship at al-Aqsa Mosque.
Saturday, September 26, 2020
Friday, September 25, 2020
* Saudi heir and Jared Kushner inch kingdom towards deal with Israel As the UAE and Bahrain prepared to sign a deal to normalise diplomatic relations with Israel this summer, Saudi Arabia – the regional heavyweight – was quietly urging them on.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
* Israelis want two-state negotiations, prefer next deal with Arab state A poll of Israelis has found backing for a two state solution, and support for a deal with Qatar.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
* ‘Palestinians’ Leader: Israel Conquering Biblical Borders of Nile to Euphrates In an interview with told Qatar’s Al-Araby TV last Tuesday, Fatah (PLO) Central Committee Member Azzam al-Ahmad warned Arab nations against the Abraham Accords, claiming that Israel aspires to dominate the entire region.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
* Trump at UN: Other countries ‘coming fast’ to make peace with Israel US president spends most of General Assembly virtual address railing at Beijing for unleashing ‘China virus’ on world, calling on international body to hold it accountable.
Monday, September 21, 2020
* Planning new sanctions, US said to claim Iran can make nuke in months Official offers no evidence for assertion that Tehran will have enough material for bomb by year’s end; over 2 dozen individuals and entities linked to arms trade to be penalized.
Saturday, September 19, 2020
* As the World watches, Netanyahu recites Psalms from atop the White House During Tuesday’s historic Abraham accords, the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu spoke to the world’s top officials on the white house lawn and to all those throughout the world witnessing the monumental occasion.
Friday, September 18, 2020
* The Evangelicals Who Are Taking on QAnon Last month, Seth Brown, the executive editor of the Biblical Recorder, a Southern Baptist newspaper in Cary, N.C., delivered a stark warning to Christians.
* NASA mulls possible mission to Venus after recent discovery of possible life NASA is considering approving by next April up to two planetary science missions from four proposals under review, including one to Venus that scientists involved in the project said could help determine whether or not that planet harbors life.
Thursday, September 17, 2020
* Why Trump’s Mideast Peace Deals Matter After Israel’s resounding victory over the Egyptian, Jordanian, and Syrian armies in 1967, the Jewish state again offered the Arab world peace in exchange for recognition. And it was again rebuffed.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
* Trump: Five or Six More Countries Ready for Peace with Israel At least five or six countries are ready to make peace with Israel, President Donald Trump said at a press briefing alongside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ahead of the signing of the historic normalization between the Jewish state, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
* Trump to host Israeli, Arab leaders for historic peace signing UAE and Bahrain to sign the Abraham Accords with Israel at the White House Tuesday, as the two Arab nations establish full relations with the Jewish State.
Monday, September 14, 2020
* Israel normalisation may partition Al-Aqsa Mosque: Analysts A clause in the UAE-Bahrain accords with Israel leaves 'door wide open' to Jewish prayer at holy site, analysts say.
Saturday, September 12, 2020
* National Security Council discussed closure of Temple Mount to worshipers The Islamic Waqf has thus far been opposed to any closure.
Friday, September 11, 2020
* Erdogan: ‘We are not a society that has an army – we are a nation that is itself an army’ Where is that army going? Erdogan gives a hint: “Do the people of Greece accept what will happen to them because of their greedy and incompetent leaders?
Thursday, September 10, 2020
* Former Israeli counter-terror chief warns of risk of new all-out war with Hezbollah Our guest is Brigadier General Nitzan Nuriel, a former Director of Israel's Counter-Terrorism Bureau.
Wednesday, September 09, 2020
* An Iran-Israel War Would Be a Disaster The cost of the war would be borne by those who had the least input into how and why it was waged; the innocent civilians of the countries between Israel and Iran.
Tuesday, September 08, 2020
* Palestinians Complain That Some Arab States Are Not Following Their Orders The Palestinians are enraged that the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain are attempting to block their resolution, to be voted on at the upcoming Arab League meeting, that condemns the UAE’s “normalization” of relations with Israel.
Monday, September 07, 2020
Saturday, September 05, 2020
Friday, September 04, 2020
* Hezbollah expected to attack before Jewish holidays The Army is making preparations along the northern border where tensions are described as high.
* After Saudi Arabia, Bahrain Becomes Next Arab Gulf Nation to Welcome Israeli Planes Bahrain on Thursday announced it will allow all Israeli flights to the United Arab Emirates to cross through its airspace, a day after Saudi Arabia made a similar declaration.