* Russian election: Western demonization of Putin has made him more popular in Russia Western leaders and opinion formers believed sanctions and economic pressure would encourage Russians to turn against Vladimir Putin. They couldn't have been more wrong.
* Israel Confirms it Destroyed Syrian Nuclear Reactor in 2007 Israel has lifted military censorship on the bombing of a North Korean built Syrian nuclear reactor in September 2007.
* Putin's World Cup is like Hitler's 1936 Olympics - Boris Johnson (VIDEO) Boris Johnson agreed that Russia hosting the World Cup is like Hitler hosting the Olympics in 1936.
* Thou Shalt Innovate How Israeli ingenuity repairs the world.
* Dead Sea's revival with Red Sea canal edges closer to reality Jordan, Israel, may finally begin project to save Dead Sea from drying up.
* Trump, Saudi Prince & UAE to set up action group against Iran Ahead of their White House talks on Tuesday, March 20, President Donald Trump and the Saudi Crown Prince agree on a new Supreme Committee to coordinate military and diplomatic efforts for curbing Iranian expansion.
* 'The US stopped coddling the PA and it's driving Abbas crazy' Prime Minister speaks out after PA chief calls US ambassador 'a son of a dog', says US no longer tolerating PA behavior. 'PA is in shock'.
* Iran Main Focus in Meeting Between Trump, Saudi Crown Prince Both Trump and the crown prince want to constrain Iran's rising influence in the Middle East.
* Sanhedrin Calls on Arabs to Take Their Role in Third Temple as Prophesized by Isaiah The nascent Sanhedrin, a Biblically mandated court of 71 elders, released a letter in Hebrew, English and Arabic inviting the Arabs as the sons of Ishmael to take their role in supporting the Third Temple as prophesied by Isaiah.
* The Halabja Genocide 30 Years After Kurdish victims now seek justice through the courts.
* Israelis in South Fear Hamas' Relentless Terror-Tunnel Efforts Israel Defense Forces demolished a Hamas tunnel the terrorist organization had intended to connect to an older, partially destroyed tunnel near Kibbutz Kerem Shalom on Sunday.
* The Growing Iranian Cyber Security Threat The most underestimated weapon in Iran's arsenal.
* Israel begins clearing thousands of landmines from Jordan River baptism site Defense Ministry says there are over 3,000 munitions in Qasr al-Yahud area, including anti-personal, anti-tank mines and booby-traps.
* Europeans, US working behind scenes to salvage Iran deal - report Sides said coming together, but EU's Mogherini says nuclear issue cannot be lumped with other concerns about Iranian activities.