* Netanyahu Gov't Continues to Divide Jerusalem A Tel Aviv court is set to decide whether the Defense Ministry may continue erecting the Partition Wall in a manner that will exclude a Jewish neighborhood.
* Iran cleric tells Washington to stop the language of threats An influential Iranian cleric urged the United States Friday to stop threatening Iran with more sanctions.
* 'World leaders must drop their slogans' The international community has to "stop speaking in slogans" if it really wants to help the new Israeli government.
* Czech PM: We'll fight EU calls to freeze Israel ties Czech Prime Minister Mirel Topolanek told President Shimon Peres on Friday that his country would fight against calls within Europe to suspend the upgrade of relations with Israel.
* Czech PM tells Peres he'll work to strengthen Israel-EU ties Czech Prime Minister Mirek Topolánek met with President Shimon Peres in Jerusalem on Friday.
* US and Russia hold nuclear talks US and Russian negotiators have begun to work on a new treaty aimed at reducing the number of nuclear weapons.
* Lieberman presses Chinese FM on Iran Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman discussed the proliferation of nuclear technology to Iran with his Chinese counterpart on Thursday.
* Israel 'risking support on Iran' Israel risks losing Arab support against Iran if it does not make progress on the Palestinian issue, says US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
* Is Netanyahu really on a collision course with Obama? His meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington next month will be a formative event.
* Egyptian MP urges pilgrimage to Jerusalem The world's Muslims should go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem to demonstrate that it is a Muslim city and the future capital of a Palestinian state.