* An Iran-Israel War Would Be a Disaster The cost of the war would be borne by those who had the least input into how and why it was waged; the innocent civilians of the countries between Israel and Iran.
* Report: Iran to conduct new military exercise in Strait of Hormuz This development comes against a backdrop of heightened tensions between Tehran and Washington.
* Emerging warmth of Turkey-Iran relationship shows myth of 'Sunni vs Shia' Iran and Turkey ostensibly back different sides in Syria, but in recent years they have grown closer due to joint opposition to the US and also Israel. Iran and Turkey both back Hamas, for instance.
* Experts: Libya rivals UAE, Russia, Turkey violate UN embargo UN experts say the warring parties in Libya and their international backers violated a UN arms embargo on the oil-rich north African country that remains “totally ineffective.”
* Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal Christian Tybring-Gjedde, who nominated US President Donald Trump, told Fox News that he is nevertheless "not a big Trump supporter."
* Erdogan warns Greece, France of War: 'Bring It On!' Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said in a speech last month that no country could stand in Turkey’s way in the eastern Mediterranean, where it is currently involved in a dispute over energy resources.
* Could Iran Mimic Russia's Dangerous Strategy to Dominate the Persian Gulf Russia has pioneered a new form of fighting called "hybrid warfare." Moscow has perfected using quasi-official troops, disinformation, and surprise to win.
* Boris Draws Red Line: UK Will Go for Clean Break if No EU Deal by Oct 15th Prime Minister Boris Johnson has pledged that if no deal is reached with the EU by October 15th, then the UK should “move on” and prepare for a clean-break exit.
* Arab League rejects Palestinian demand to condemn Israel-UAE deal The Arab league’s refusal to endorse the draft resolution is considered a severe blow to the Palestinians.
* Pope’s New Encyclical to Praise Jihad Terror Supporter as Example of ‘Peace’ and ‘Fraternity’ Pope Francis’ new encyclical, Fratelli tutti: sulla fraternità e l’amicizia sociale (“All Brothers: On Fraternity and Social Friendship”) will be issued on October 3, the Vatican confirmed Saturday.