* Mayor says Jerusalem can't be split Jerusalem's mayor said Tuesday that any partition of the city as part of a future peace agreement will not work.
* 15 arrested as Palestinians, police clash on Temple Mount Fifteen Palestinians were arrested Wednesday morning.
* Housing Minister: Temple Mount must be open to Jews at all times Jews must be able to pray on the Temple Mount whenever they want.
* El-Sissi's army goes to war in the Sinai Tuesday morning's bombing by Egyptian gunships of jihadi positions in the northeastern Sinai (town of Sheikh Zuweyid), which reportedly killed dozens, was only the latest.
* 5773 in Review: The most popular stories of the year IDF fires warning shot into Syria after shelling Long before the current furor over Syria.
* Group calls on 'all Muslim hackers' to attack Israel, US on anniversary of 9/11 An English-language video posted to YouTube on Monday calls on Muslim hackers.
* UN's Ban casts doubt on legality of US plans to punish Syria UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Tuesday that the use of force is only legal when it is in self-defense or with Security Council authorization.
* Hezbollah mobilizes for expected US attack on Syria The actors in the region are not sitting still in anticipation of a US-led attack against Syria.
* Pope Francis condemns chemical weapons use, calls for peace in Syria Pope Francis resolutely condemned the use of chemical weapons in a message to his nearly 3 million Twitter followers.
* Ya'alon: Israelis can relax over Rosh Hashana holiday, IDF not interfering in Syria Israelis can relax over the upcoming Rosh Hashana holiday because Israel is not planning to interfere in Syria.