* Israel keeps blowing up military targets in Iran, hoping to force a confrontation before Trump could be voted out in November, sources say Iran has suffered a series of bombings and fires at military facilities in recent weeks, including at a major missile-production and nuclear facilities.
* Lebanon's New 'Great Satan' Hezbollah's financial crisis is the result of US sanctions on its patrons in Iran, which had been supporting the terrorist group annually with about $700 million from oil revenues.... — Fahim al-Hamid, Saudi journalist.
* Why Doesn't Anyone Want To Go To War With Israel? Here's Ten Reasons Israel's land and air capabilities make it into a miniature superpower.
* Beinart's Final Solution: End Israel as Nation-State of the Jewish People If Israel were to end its existence as the nation-state of the Jewish people — as Beinart advocates — and become a Jewish "homeland" in a single binational, bi-religious state, a demographic war would become inevitable, in which Jews and Muslims would compete to become a majority.
* Iran Aims To Build Up Syria And Iraq’s Air Defenses To Thwart Israeli Airstrikes Iran has recently taken a notable interest in helping Iraq and Syria build up their limited air defenses, aiming to give them the capability to counter Israeli airstrikes.
* Five Reasons Why the West Will Lose Turkey The Turkey we once knew no longer exists. Despite NATO objections and US warnings, Ankara acquired the advanced S-400 anti-aircraft system from Russia.
* Turkey rejects EU condemnation over Hagia Sophia, declaring ‘this concerns Turkey’s sovereign rights’ Much has been written on Jihad Watch about converting the iconic cathedral Hagia Sophia into a mosque. This constitutes a supremacist victory for Islam. Icons will be concealed and tourists will now be required to remove shoes.
* After Hagia Sophia, Erdogan Voices Jerusalem Ambitions Do not underestimate the implications of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's decision to convert the Hagia Sophia into a mosque last week.
* The Growing Gap Between U.S. Jews and Israel Mainstream U.S. Jews might have to choose between their party and their people.
* China, France ‘major stabilising forces’ in a changing world, says Foreign Minister Wang Yi He calls for more cooperation between the two countries, including high-level visits, during strategic dialogue.
* Trust Stamp integrating biometric hash solution with Mastercard on children’s vaccine record system Digital identity capabilities from Trust Stamp are now being integrated with Mastercard's Wellness Pass solution, which it will launch in cooperation with Gavi in West Africa.