* Israel fears window for Iran attack starting to close, while US urges more patience Israeli and American officials met in Jerusalem on Thursday for one of their semi-annual "strategic dialogue" meetings.
* Israel Preparing for Action in Syria, Says Former Mossad Chief Former Mossad chief Danny Yatom said on Thursday that Israel is preparing for the possibility of military action in Syria.
* Conference: No Barriers to Annexation More than 600 people took part Thursday in the Hevron Conference on the topic of annexing Judea and Samaria.
* Hamas leader: Egypt will protect Gaza from Israeli attack The head of the Islamist group Hamas in the Gaza Strip said on Friday he was confident Egypt's new president would shield the Palestinian enclave from Israeli attack.
* Syria unrest: Kofi Annan shocked at Tremseh 'atrocities' The UN said it had confirmed intense fighting including the use of tanks, helicopters and heavy artillery.
* Robots in our midst Science fiction writers predicted that the 21st century would be full of sentient computers, robots who serve us, flying cars and silvery jumpsuits.
* MI6 Chief: Strike on Iran likely by 2014 Sir John Sawers, the head of the MI6 British spy agency, said that Iran is likely to obtain a nuclear weapon by 2014.
* Naval exercises raises tension in the region Heightened tension was noted in the eastern Mediterranean Sea on Thursday amid reports that Israeli, British and Turkish naval forces were conducting simultaneous maneuvers near Cyprus.
* Syria 'Moving Sarin, Cyanide Out of Storage' Syria has begun moving parts of its vast arsenal of chemical weapons out of storage facilities.
* Navy Beginning To Implement Underwater Drones In Gulf Hold your breath, drone lovers. Literally.