* Palestinian Authority prime minister submits resignation Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salaam Fayad submitted his resignation Saturday.
* No peace without shared Jerusalem: Olmert Outgoing Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in remarks broadcast on Saturday that "there will never be peace" in the Middle East unless Israel and the Palestinians share Jerusalem.
* End game in Iraq? Not yet, but it's inching closer As he returned to base here after a day patrolling a place once called the Triangle of Death, Captain Landgrove Smith of the 1st Battalion, 63rd Armor Regiment summarized the war in Iraq.
* 'Israel pursuing annexation of e. J'lem' An EU report accuses Israel of attempting to annex east Jerusalem by expanding Jewish settlements, demolishing Arab homes.
* Obama trip to Turkey within weeks President Barack Obama will visit Turkey "in a month or so", US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said on a visit to Ankara.
* Iran and Hamas back Sudan's Bashir A delegation of senior Middle Eastern leaders has travelled to Sudan to express international support for Omar al-Bashir.
* New US-Syria talks 'constructive' A senior US envoy involved in the first high-level contact between the US and Syria since 2005 has said the talks were "very constructive".
* Russia calls for nuclear-free ME Russia renewed calls for a nuclear-free Middle East, after holding bilateral talks in Geneva on Friday with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
* Nasa launches Earth hunter probe An unmanned Nasa mission to search the sky for Earth-like planets with the potential to host life has launched from Cape Canaveral in Florida.* Iran to mull US Afghan invitation Iran would consider a US invitation to a conference on Afghanistan later this month.