* Iran Threatens 'Fiery Response' after U.S. Nuclear Bomber Flight Iran's air force is ready to deliver a "crushing and fiery response" to any violations of the country's air space after, a senior commander has said days after U.S. nuclear-capable B-52 bombers skirted the nation's territory to deter any aggression from Tehran.
Monday, December 14, 2020
* Iran’s President Rouhani: Missile Program Non-Negotiable and Joe Biden Knows It Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Monday the Islamic Republic’s ballistic missile program was non-negotiable and Joe Biden is “well aware of it.”
* The Israel-Iran shadow war locks in on southeastern Syria In the last weeks of the Trump administration, Israel is fast-tracking the military drive to push Iran and its helpers back from their advance on southern Syria and the Golan border.
* Israel Had a Chance to Stop the Islamic Republic of Iran History,” the writer Philip Roth observed, “is where everything unexpected in its own time is chronicled on the page as inevitable.”
* Abbas’ advisor: A “war crime” for Jews to place a Hanukkah candelabra at Jewish/Muslim religious site Abbas’ advisor about the Cave of the Patriarchs: “The Ibrahimi Mosque is a pure Islamic heritage”.
* U.S. Moves Forward With Jerusalem Embassy Construction Amid Questions About Biden’s Israel Policy Trump scores lasting victory but other pro-Israel policies in doubt.
* Biden's Defense pick is no civilian. But maybe he could help us leave the Middle East President-elect Joe Biden upended expectations that Obama administration veteran Michèle Flournoy would be secretary of Defense when he announced he was nominating retired Army Gen. Lloyd Austin.
* The teachings and practices of Islam that Biden doesn’t want you to know about During the recent presidential election campaign, Democratic nominee Joe Biden expressed his desire that Islam be taught in American schools so that students would learn about this “religion of peace.”
* Don’t Go to Church, Don’t Buy Christmas Presents: German Government’s Festive Covid Lockdown Germany will enter a harsh coronavirus lockdown this week, with Angela Merkel’s government warning residents to not go out for Christmas shopping, Christians to not attend church services, and pupils to stay away from school.
* What is the future of Israel-US relations under a Biden administration? What is the future of Israel-US relations in the aftermath of the 2020 US Presidential Elections?
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:28 PM