* Erdogan urges Putin to restrain Syria regime in Idlib During the phone call with his Russian counterpart, Turkey's President Erdogan said that the crisis in Idlib can only be resolved by fully implementing the Sochi memorandum of understanding.
* Israeli Rabbi Says He's Already Holding Meetings With Messiah Israel's biggest rabbis are all afraid to leave the country lest they miss Messiah's coming.
* France: Macron Vows Crackdown on Political Islam "The problem is when, in the name of a religion, some people want to separate themselves from the Republic and therefore not respect its laws." - French President Emmanuel Macron, February 18, 2020
* ANALYSIS: Is Jordan Really Israel's Peace Partner? Netanyahu is a "stinky yahoo" and Israel a "terrorist state," according to our peace partners in Jordan.
* Iran, Hezbollah stir chaos in Syria's southwest Behind Enemy Lines: Iran, Hezbollah and ongoing, armed resistance to Syria's regime merge to create constant chaos.
* Iranians vote in parliamentary election, hardliners set to cement grip Hardliners loyal to Iran's supreme leader are likely to sweep a parliamentary election on Friday that will cement their grip on power as the country faces mounting U.S. pressure over its nuclear program and growing discontent at home.
* Does Iran's regime plan to destroy the tomb of Esther and Mordechai? US religious group blasts Iran for threats to Esther and Mordechai tomb.
* After Brexit, EU faces 'most difficult' budget negotiations in history While countries with strong economies that contribute more to the budget don't want to see their payments increase despite the gap left by Brexit, the poorer countries want to keep the status quo.
* PA accuses Netanyahu of 'systematically' destroying two-state solution Abbas spokesman blasts Netanyahu following his announcement of new construction in Judea and Samaria.
* Former MK Yehuda Glick arrested for 'provocative behavior' on Temple Mount The former Likud Party Knesset member tells JNS that the incident epitomizes the fact that non-Muslims are discriminated against at the holy site in Jerusalem.