* Hezbollah's Year-End Message Not Hope, But Warning Even terrorists see the importance in sending out end-of-year messages.
Thursday, December 31, 2020
* Hell on Earth: War Against Iran Would Make Iraq Look Like Child’s Play There is little prospect for success and little appetite for paying the costs necessary to succeed.
* B-52s fly over Persian Gulf as 'complex attacks' from Iran feared, US ready to thwart Two American B-52 bombers flew a nonstop, 30-plus-hour, round-trip mission from the United States to the Middle East to send a fresh warning to Iran as a senior military official said new warnings had been detected, a sign that potential "complex attacks" against Americans are brewing as the one-year anniversary of the U.S. killing Iran’s most powerful general looms.
* Could Any Middle Eastern Nation Beat Israel in a War? The technology that binds all of these other systems together is the Israeli soldier.
* Israel-Gulf ties to grow in 2021, experts predict The rapid change since the Abraham Accords began in August has led to one of the fastest growing global relationships between countries.
* Trump administration ‘working very hard’ to add countries to Abraham Accords in coming weeks The Trump administration is working hard to secure a new normalization agreement between another Arab or Muslim state and Israel within the next few weeks, The Jerusalem Post reported Wednesday.
* Turkey Takes Command of NATO Task Force as It Confirms Russia Arms Deal NATO’s Very High Readiness Joint Task Force (VJTF) will be led by Turkey in 2021, the military bloc said on Wednesday.
* We Need a Global Alliance to Defend Democracies Under a Biden administration, many will be mindful of the Obama-era sell-out of America's Middle East allies while accommodating the hostile Iranian ayatollahs.
* BBC: ‘Seeing Jesus as a darker skinned Palestinian is both historically accurate and theologically important’ Presenting Jesus as a “Palestinian” has become a political weapon. This is why it is actually important that Jesus be presented as a “Palestinian,” particularly a “black Palestinian.”
* ‘Number of Jews and Palestinians will be equal at end of 2022’ Both will have an estimated population of 7.1 million each, according to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics president Ola Awad.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:53 PM