* US Backs Suppression of Religious Freedom on Temple Mount In the wake of the attempted assassination of Rabbi Yehuda Glick, a prominent advocate of allowing Jews to worship atop the Temple Mount, the Obama Administration confirmed that it supports the suppression of full religious freedom at the Jerusalem holy site.
* Nasrallah: Hezbollah ready to fight Israel despite Syrian war Hezbollah's rockets can hit anywhere in Israel and the Lebanese terror group is not afraid to fight Israel in another war, head Hassan Nasrallah told supporters in a fiery speech Tuesday.
* Iranians mark fall of US embassy with flag-burning Several thousand Iranians gathered outside the former US embassy in Tehran on Tuesday to mark its storming by students 35 years ago, burning the American flag.
* Fatah urges Palestinians to block Jews from Temple Mount Wednesday Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah movement called on Palestinians to confront Israelis who are planning to enter the Temple Mount compound on Wednesday to protest the attempted assassination of activist Yehudah Glick last week.
* Game Encourages Children to 'Liberate Palestine' with Violence A new online video game, entitled "Liberation of Palestine", encourages Palestinian Arab children to use violence to eliminate Israel, the IDF website reports.
* Oil prices fall further after Saudi discount Oil prices sank to multi-year lows on Tuesday following reports that Saudi Arabia, OPEC's largest oil producer, is cutting its prices for customers in the U.S.
* Prayer March From Site of Assassination Attempt to Temple Mount In response to the assassination attempt on Temple Mount activist Yehuda Glick's life last Wednesday, a march will be held this Thursday leaving from in front of the Begin Heritage Center where the shooting occurred to the gates of the Temple Mount.
* PLO to Submit Draft for UN 'Statehood Bid' Later This Month The Palestinian Authority will submit a draft resolution to the UN Security Council later this month calling for an end date for "Israeli occupation," a senior official said on Tuesday.
* US mid-terms: Battle for the Senate as polls open Americans are voting in mid-term elections which will decide who controls the Senate and pave the way for the 2016 race for the White House.
* Egypt's Ansar militants swear allegience to Islamic State Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, Egypt's most active militant group, has sworn allegiance to Islamic State, a statement from Ansar said Monday night.