* Iran says it's among top countries in military radar – a message to Israel This is a warning to countries that might use drones to spy on Iran.
Wednesday, October 07, 2020
* Netanyahu discusses Iran with Putin after reports of possible S-400 sale Conversation comes days after Russian ambassador to Tehran said Moscow would have ‘no problem’ selling it advanced air defense system when arms ban expires later this month.
* Report: France’s Macron proposed Israel sign long-term ceasefire with Hezbollah Hezbollah leader Nasrallah reportedly viewed the French proposal favorably.
* Iran, Syria worried about 'regional conflict' of Azerbaijan-Armenia war Iran is growing increasingly concerned about the fighting between Azerbaijan and Armenia, andhas continued to issue statements and escalate rhetoric.
* Turkey and UAE openly flouting UN arms embargo to fuel war in Libya Guardian joint investigation finds both sides send military cargo planes to region, in blatant violation of agreement to end conflict.
* Turkey deploys Syrian mercenaries to Karabakh war Syrian fighters claim to have suffered dozens of deaths in Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict even as their presence is under wraps.
* After signs of rapprochement, Turkey-EU ties sour again Turkey’s relations with the European Union appeared to take a turn for the worse on Tuesday, as Ankara voiced dissatisfaction with the result of last week’s EU summit and the bloc said the country’s bid for membership was evaporating.
* Cuomo Uses Torah to Justify Targeted Enforcement Against NY Jews [WATCH] On Sunday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s order to close all schools and most non-essential businesses in several areas of New York City to close Tuesday has drawn calls of foul with claims of anti-Semitism since his order targets heavily Jewish areas.
* Saudi prince: Palestinian leaders have been ‘failures’ for 70 years In unsparing interview, Bandar bin Sultan, an ex-envoy to US and spy chief, says Palestinians took Riyadh’s support for granted, slams ‘reprehensible’ criticism of UAE-Israel deal.
* Islamic Jihad: We're interested in joining the PLO Islamic Jihad terrorist organization agrees to join the PLO on the basis of an armed resistance against Israel.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:15 AM