* Where Did the Holy Temple Really Stand? - Then Solomon began to build the house of the Lord at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the Lord appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. (2 Chronicles 3:1)
* Putin Blasts US as Having "Mush for Brains" - Russian President slams Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Moscow on Syria conflict.
* Report: Iran Ramping Up Military Purchases from Russia, China - Sanctions relief could fund aspiring nuke programs.
* Subdued terrorists or defenseless victims? A guide to Palestinian propaganda - #Palestinian_child_was_executed has been trending on social media, together with images portraying neutralized terrorists as "innocent children executed by Israel".
* Syrian Rebels Place Bounty on Assad, Nasrallah - Al Qaeda's Nusra Front offers millions of dollars to anyone who kills Syrian dictator or Hezbollah leader - even if they're non-Sunnis.
* Sick: Palestinians Celebrate Jerusalem, Ra'anana Attacks - Pictures: Palestinians take to the streets of Gaza, waving knives and axes and handing out sweets in celebration of murderous attacks.
* Famed moonwalker Buzz Aldrin visits Jerusalem - Former astronaut speaks at 66th International Astronautical Congress, which brought over 2,000 people from 58 nations to Israel.
* PEGIDA protesters lash out at 'dangerous' Merkel amid Antifa clashes with police (VIDEOS) - Thousands of PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans against Western Islamization) members have marched through Munich and Dresden to take a swipe at the wave of refugees coming to Germany. They demanded Chancellor Angela Merkel resign, expressing fury over the influx.
* How Obama Ushered in the New Age of Christian Martyrdom - Everywhere that U.S. leadership helped Islamic jihadis topple secular autocrats in the name of "democracy and freedom," indigenous Christian minorities are forced either to convert to Islam or die.
* MH17 Ukraine disaster: Dutch Safety Board blames missile - Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 crashed as a result of a Russian-made Buk missile, the Dutch Safety Board says.