* 17TH OF TAMMUZ : Priests Train For 'Tamid' Sacrifice Offering For 3rd Temple Service [WATCH] While Jews around the world fasted on Sunday, the 17th day of the Hebrew month Tammuz, a group of less than 50 gathered in Mitzpe Jericho to witness a dry-run of the Korban Tamid, the twice-daily sacrifice performed in the temple.
Monday, June 28, 2021
* Blinken: 'Untenable' for 10,000 IS Fighters Still to Be Held in Syria U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Monday that 10,000 Islamic State fighters continue to be held in detention in camps run by the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), and that this situation was "untenable".
* The Muslim Brotherhood Inside the Israeli Government In an attempt to justify breaking his repeated promises not to form a government with the support of the United Arab List (Ra’am) because of its opposition to Israel’s existence and backing of Palestinian terror organizations, new PM Naftali Bennett is portraying Ra’am as a pragmatic Islamic party seeking to advance the interests of the Israeli Arab sector.
* Sisi stresses effort to rebuild Gaza in first call with Bennett Egypt's President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi told Israel's new leader on Monday it was important to follow through on Egypt-backed efforts to rebuild the Gaza Strip following last month's fighting there, the Egyptian presidency said.
* Ensuring 'lasting defeat' of IS on agenda at Global Coalition summit The Global Coalition against the so-called Islamic State (IS) met on Monday to coordinate efforts to defeat the terror group.
* EXPLAINER: Why are Palestinians protesting against Abbas? Thousands of Palestinians have taken to the streets in recent days to protest against President Mahmoud Abbas and the Palestinian Authority, whose security forces and supporters have violently dispersed them.
* Hamas wins Palestinian hearts as Gaza conflict threatens broader shift Hamas may be an international pariah, branded as a terrorist organization by the U.S. and Israel, but the militant group has succeeded in winning the admiration and respect of Palestinians in the wake of the recent 11-day war with Israel.
* Iran: Black Turban Follows White Turban To see Raisi as a cleric heading a clerical regime would be a mistake.
* Biden orders US precision attack on pro-Iranian militias in Syria, Iraq US air strikes were conducted early Monday, June 28, on pro-Iranian Shiite militias’ facilities straddling the Syrian-Iraqi border.
* Palestinian scouts in Lebanon turn scout salute into Nazi-like salute, pledging allegiance to “Palestine” Palestinian scouts in Lebanon indoctrinated to seek destruction of Israel and be “a second army to liberate Palestine” “from the River to the Sea”.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:04 AM