* Iran Was Behind Genocidal ‘Hitler Was Right’ and ‘Kill All Jews’ Hashtags Why are we getting this from a Time Magazine investigative piece instead of Twitter? Facebook usually reveals disinformation operations, Twitter either doesn’t care or sympathizes with Jihadi state trolls pushing #HitlerWasRight.
Tuesday, June 08, 2021
* Analysis: Iran Nuclear Deal Rescue Needs More Time, Envoys Say Ahead of Fresh Talks A host of barriers to the revival of Iran's nuclear deal remain firmly in place ahead of talks due to resume this week between Tehran and world powers, suggesting a return to compliance with the 2015 accord is still a way off, four diplomats, two Iranian officials and two analysts say.
* ‘Times have changed’: Saudi Arabia-Syria in rapprochement talks After years of conflict, Riyadh now views Damascus as an expedient avenue to shore up broader regional interests.
* Radical Islamist Group Hizb ut-Tahrir Resurgent in Britain Amid Israel-Palestine Conflict: Report A radical pan-Islamist organisation, which calls for the reinstatement of the caliphate and the global imposition of sharia law, has resurfaced in Britain amid the tension between Israel and Palestine.
* Iran’s Hatred for Israel Isn’t Helping Palestinians Clinging to nonconformism and hubris in campaigning on behalf of Palestine in a “revolutionary” fashion is a route neither the Palestinians nor the Muslim world would want Iran to tread.
* Jewish MK Barred From Visiting Temple Mount While Arab MKs Given a Free Pass Knesset Member Amichai Chikli (Yamina) was turned away by the Israeli police on Monday when he attempted to enter the Temple Mount compound.
* Top US general warns of Iran, China and Russia in Middle East Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, head of US Central Command, on Monday warned about Iran’s destabilizing activities and the roles of Russia and China in the Middle East.
* 'Bennett is evil - there will be a war against him' Haredi political leaders declare incoming PM Naftali Bennett 'a Reform Jew', warn his government will destroy Israel as a Jewish state.
* Controversial Evangelical Leader Doubles Down: Calls Israeli Govt "Striptease", Vows to "Destroy These Fools" In an open letter published by Coastal Network on Wednesday, Friends of Zion museum founder, Dr. Mike Evans referred to the newly formed Israeli government headed by Naftali Bennet as a “striptease.”
* Top evangelical leaders to Mike Evans: Support for Israel remains ‘steadfast and eternal’ “Christian Zionists have had a relationship with every prime minister since [David] Ben-Gurion. That will not change,” said Christians United for Israel spokesman Ari Morgenstern.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:23 AM