* End of Days Expert on Iran: 'Things Are About to Get Biblical!' As Iran and Israel come into direct conflict in Syria and world leaders wonder what to do about Iran's nuclear program, Rabbinic authorities look to prophecy to find clear answers for a developing situation that one end-of-days expert says is "about to get Biblical."
* By striking Iran in Tehran as well as Syria, Israel opened another war arena outside Syria Israel has been braced for Tehran' revenge - and on high war alert - for three weeks, after opening two war fronts against the Islamic Republic.
* Russian News Site Accuses Israel of Using Tactical Nukes In Airstrike Against Syria In what amounts to a modern blood libel, a baseless claim that the Israeli Air Force (IAF) used tactical nuclear weapons in a reported airstrike against an Iranian base in Syria has gone viral.
* U.N. Secretary General: Withdrawal from nuclear deal will likely mean war "We should not scrap the deal unless we have a good alternative, we face dangerous times."
* Shin bet arrests reveal Gaza-Turkey-West Bank money chain Israel arrested two Hamas agents for smuggling cash into the West Bank for terror activity at Birzeit University.
* Defense Minister Liberman seeks assurances from Russia on Syria and Iran Praising the "special relations" between the two countries, Liberman called on Moscow to condemn Iran.
* The Great Deception March on Gaza's Border What would the US do if 30,000 Mexicans, organized by a known terrorist group, marched towards the Texas border, demanding to return to their ancestors' homes, with many of the protesters throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails, carrying fence cutters, launching burning kites that set ablaze US territory near the border, igniting tires, and even shooting guns at US agents across the border?
* ANALYSIS: The World Has It All Wrong on Iran and Netanyahu Much has already been said and written about Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu's dramatic revelations regarding Iran's nuclear weapons program on Monday evening.
* Satellite images show unusual activity at Iran nuclear site Photos taken by ImageSat International show unusual activity at the Fordow underground nuclear facility, including the entrance gate being left open and cars and buses parked outside.
* Brexit: EU's Juncker urges Belgian citizenship for UK staff The EU Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker, has urged Belgium to grant citizenship to British EU staff worried about their post-Brexit status.