* Ukraine violence: dozens killed as protesters clash with armed police Scores of people have been killed and many more injured in what has become the bloodiest day in modern Ukrainian history.
* Iran nuclear deal framework 'agreed' in Vienna Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi told state media there was a "positive atmosphere" at the summit in Vienna.
* Rouhani: Jerusalem Should be Liberated from Israel Iran's President, Hassan Rouhani, on Wednesday said that Jerusalem should "be liberated from the yoke of Israel."
* Jordanian Sheikh: Israel Belongs to the Jews! Sheikh Ahmed Aladoan of Amman, a member of Jordan's well-known Adwan tribe, posted to Facebook this week that there is no such place as "Palestine."
* PA Official: Abbas Ready for Israel as a Jewish State A senior PLO official was quoted as saying that Palestinian Authority chief Mahmoud Abbas was prepared to recognize Israel - this time, for real.
* 3,504 New North American Immigrants to Israel in 2013 Instead of a projected decline, Aliyah (immigration) from North America to Israel actually showed signs of a slight upswing in 2013.
* Bank of Israel Warns against Bitcoin A joint press release by Israel's financial establishment's leading institutions warned Wednesday that the new currency known as Bitcoin is fertile ground for fraudulent activities, and highly volatile.
* King David's Tomb to Remain in Israel's Hands Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's Office (PMO) released a statement Thursday affirming that Israel will not, despite earlier reports, give away Mount Zion.
* Yeshiva Students Succeed with Judea, Samaria Threat Alert App Two students at a pre-military yeshiva have created a successful project to give real-time information to residents of Judea and Samaria.
* Vatican Presses for Control of Mount Zion Israel could be entering the final stages of negotiations to turn over control of Mount Zion to the Vatican.