* Israel, Saudi engaged in secret talks over Temple Mount: report Turkey's increased involvement in Jerusalem softens Jordan's position to allow Saudi presence.
* Sovereignty over the Jordan Valley is key to Israel's security When assessing Israel’s core national security interests, applying Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan Valley fits squarely within the list of Israeli needs.
* Israeli Cyber Czar Warns: ‘Cyber Winter Is Coming’ Following Thwarted Iranian Attack Israel’s national cyber chief on Thursday said the country had thwarted a large-scale “synchronized and organized attack” on its water systems, but warned a cyber winter was coming faster than expected.
* Russian Warplanes in Libya Could Open New Phase in Middle East’s Biggest Proxy War The warplanes, a mix of at least 14 MiG-29 fighters and Su-24 fighter-bombers, appear to have taken off from a base in Russia sometime in the middle of May and flown to Hmeimeem, Russia’s airbase on Syria’s Mediterranean coast.
* Syrian army deploys to south to quell rising anti-Assad insurgency Assad has sent his big guns to southern Syria as assassinations and violent disorder peak two years of local insubordination to his rule.
* China: What We Must Do, What We Must Not Do The truth is that the United States is defending more than just its position in the international system. We are defending the international system itself, the system of treaties, conventions, rules, and norms.
* Russia Is Not Abandoning Syria or Assad The talk of a Russian rift or frustration with Damascus fundamentally overlooks Russia’s historic role in Syria.
* More Muslim States Break Away from Mold: Side with Israel on Annexation Netanyahu’s plan to annex Judea and Samaria is causing nations to choose sides but in an entirely unexpected manner, many Arab nations are choosing to stand with Israel.
* Austria warns Israel over plan to annex parts of the West Bank Austria's foreign minister said last week his country rejected any an all "prejudice" against Israel.
* What Does Zionism Really Mean? Zionism is a nationalist movement that successfully established an independent state for the Jewish people in 1948 and continues to support Judaism's claim to Israel, its ancient homeland.