* Top Iranian Cleric: US Still Iran's "Number One Enemy" - Iran's top religious body rules that despite nuclear deal reached with world powers, America is still Islamic Republic's sworn enemy.
* Germany's Muslim Demographic Revolution - Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time.
* FROM THE ARCHIVES - At a deceptively serene Temple Mount, in the eye of the storm - Amid escalating violence all around, it only takes the briefest tour of the site at the epicenter of the Arab-Israel conflict to sense the unbending clash of wills over its status.
* Putin says dump dollar - Russian President Vladimir Putin has drafted a bill that aims to eliminate the US dollar and the euro from trade between CIS countries.
* Migrants stranded as Hungary bars them from rail station - Hundreds of migrants are stranded outside a major railway station in the Hungarian capital, Budapest, after police sealed off the terminal to stop them traveling through the EU.
* Norwegian bank issues anti-Semitic credit card, says sorry - The card features a centuries old trope of the hook-nosed Jew, wearing a kippah and a prayer shawl, rejoicing against the backdrop of gold coins.
* Israel not excited by Abbas threat to quit: "Been there, done that" - Official says that the Palestinian diplomatic modus operandi is one of brinkmanship: refuse to negotiate, and then threaten different various “doomsday scenarios.”
* Yehuda Glick Optimistic for 'Great Change' on Temple Mount - Yehuda Glick said he was shocked to learn that a sign in Hebrew had been placed at the entrance to the Temple Mount, stating that visits and tours of the Mount have to be coordinated in advance.
* EU and US condemn Kiev violence - The EU and US have condemned violence in Kiev, which left one policeman dead and hospitalized more than 140 people.
* Rivlin: West Bank settlements are as Israeli as Tel Aviv - “Those who live here know that there is no such thing as the state of Tel Aviv or the state of Jerusalem. There is just one country, the state of Israel."