* China's military launches long-range war games China's military launched war games Tuesday aimed at deploying forces at long distances, reflecting moves to ensure security in the restive western regions of Tibet and Xinjiang.
* Jihadis thrice attacked Pakistan nuclear sites Pakistan's nuclear facilities have already been attacked at least thrice by its home-grown extremists and terrorists.
* Dahlan: No peace talks without deadline Former Palestinian security commander Mohammed Dahlan, who was apparently elected Tuesday to Fatah's Central Committee, said that he would allow no one to negotiate with Israel unless a deadline for peace talks is announced in advance.
* Russia sees U.S. space threat, builds new rocket The United States will be able to hit any target in Russia from space by 2030.
* Hizbullah Boasts, Dismisses Talk of War Several leaders of the Iranian-controlled Lebanese terrorist organization Hizbullah have bragged about their military capabilities.
* NSC: Avoid traveling to Jordan, Egypt The National Security Council Counter-Terrorism Bureau issued updated travel warnings on Tuesday.
* Strong quakes hit Japan and India A strong earthquake has struck Tokyo and central Japan, halting train services, closing motorways and causing a nuclear power station to shut down.
* 'Crisis satellite' returns images Britain's latest imaging satellite has returned its first pictures.
* 71 Senators to Obama: How About Pressuring the Arabs? No fewer than 71 US Senators – including only six of the 13 Jewish ones – sent a letter to US President Barack Obama.
* Medvedev lambasts Ukraine leader Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has made a scathing attack on Ukraine's president, accusing him of "anti-Russian" behaviour.