* Troops search Mumbai siege hotel Commandos said they had killed three militants inside the Taj Mahal Palace in an assault on the huge building.
* Foreign Ministry confirms deaths of eight Israelis in Mumbai An unspecified number of Israelis in Mumbai remain unaccounted for.
* Sarkozy calls for 'inclusive' G8 The G8 has become "obsolete" as emerging economies change the global economic order.
* Vilna'i: Large Gaza op approaching Following a mortar shell attack by Palestinian terrorists on an IDF base that left eight soldiers wounded, Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilna'i said on Saturday that a large-scale operation in the Gaza Strip was approaching.
* Ahmadinejad blames West for spreading economic crisis to world Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad blamed the West for the global financial crisis on Saturday.
* Russia test-fires ballistic missile from submarine The Russian navy said Friday that a new-generation Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile was test-fired from a submerged submarine and hit its target - the second consecutive successful test of the troubled weapon.
* Two Palestinians, two settlers injured in clashes in Hebron "Settlers and Palestinians hurled stones at each other in the West Bank city of Hebron on Saturday".
* Oh, Mumbai! What happened in Mumbai was by any standard unprecedented and the shock at the sheer audacity of the attacks on India's commercial capital continues to resonate.
* Iraq's top Shiite cleric has concerns over US pact Iraq's top Shiite cleric has expressed concern about the country's security pact with the United States.* Russia to complete Iran nuclear plant in 2009 -Tass Russia will complete Iran's first nuclear power plant in 2009.