* Israeli Minister Signs Petition to Raise Israeli Flag on Temple Mount Israeli Minister of Culture, Miri Regev (Likud) became the latest dignitary to sign a petition to raise the Israeli flag over the Temple Mount, the Jewish people’s holiest site.
* Escalation On The Northern Front: Israel Must Prepare For War Unless a big change occurs in the near future, it is almost inevitable that a military campaign will take place on Israel's northern border.
* Analysis: The Syrian War is now threatening world peace The U.S. strategy now is to undo the land corridor leading from the Iranian border to the Golan Heights and the Mediterranean Sea.
* Head of Iran’s al Quds Force threatens to “wipe out” Israel Although Soleimani presents his threat as if it is a call to avenge the death of Hizballah chief Imad Mughniyeh, Hizballah has stated that it “sees no legitimacy for the existence of Israel” at all.
* Sanhedrin and Temple Movement Issue Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus In gratitude to US President Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Jerusalem, the nascent Sanhedrin and the Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center are minting a replica of the silver half-shekel Biblically mandated to be donated by every Jewish male to the Temple.
* U.S. Overtures to Hezbollah Suggest Internal Trump Admin Battle A top Trump administration official this week said the United States see a role for the Iranian-backed terror organization Hezbollah in political discussions about the future of Lebanon, a decision that is raising concerns about internal divisions inside the Trump administration, according to recent statements and sources close to the administration who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon.
* Caroline Glick: It’s All Politics: Why Netanyahu Is Likely to Beat the Rap and Keep Leading Israel Foreign observers may have a hard time squaring Benjamin Netanyahu’s international stature as a statesman with his suddenly vulnerable position at home.
* Netanyahu to UN chief: Golan Heights will remain Israel's forever Attending the Munich Security Conference, PM Netanyahu meets with UN chief and stresses to him the importance Israel sees in protecting its northern border, reiterates the Golan Heights will forever remain in Israel's hands.
* Iraqi militia vows to back Hezbollah in war with Israel Head of Iran-sponsored Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba says his organization will stand in a 'single front' with terror group against Jewish state.
* Netanyahu: I’ve Been Talking To Americans About Annexing Settlements Netanyahu's comments came the day after the coalition took a bill off the ministers' agenda that would effectively annex West Bank settlements.