* Israel shot down armed Iranian drone near border with Jordan - Netanyahu Downing happened on sidelines of Gaza fighting. “I think that says everything about the real patron of terror in the Middle East and the world – Iran.”
Thursday, May 20, 2021
* Netanyahu's Prospects Bolstered Amid Israel-Hamas Fighting Just over a week ago, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's political career seemed all but over.
* Iran's IRGC Quds Force chief vows to support Hamas against Israel The battle of the “Sword of Jerusalem” has “brought the Muslims’ attention back to Jerusalem and the holy sites,” according to IRGC Quds Force chief Esmail Qaani.
* IRGC commander hails rocket attacks on Israel Major General Hossein Salami, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, on Wednesday hailed the terrorists from Gaza who have peppered Israel with rocket fire in recent days.
* MEPs call for immediate ceasefire in Gaza Strip to avoid further civilian casualties The demand came during a debate in Parliament on Tuesday on the recent upsurge in violence between Israel and Palestine.
* Israel’s Existential Struggle The carnage wrought by Israel’s Arabs in support of Hamas, at a time when the Islamist terror organization is raining thousands of missiles on Israel’s population centers, is nothing short of a nationalist (and Islamist) attempt to subvert the Jewish state.
* China preens in U.N. spotlight over Mideast as U.S. isolated U.S. isolation at the United Nations over efforts to end renewed Middle East violence has seen China seize the chance to burnish its multilateral leadership credentials, diplomats say, just months after President Joe Biden declared: "America is back."
* Turkey’s anti-Israel obsession reaches new heights Among the recent statements include a demand by Turkey to separate Jerusalem from Israel.
* Europe: Anti-Israel Protests Descend into Anti-Semitism The current crisis of anti-Semitism is a testament to the failure of European multiculturalism, which is making Jewish life in Europe increasingly unviable.
* Uganda: Muslims behead and remove tongue of pastor who debated Muslims and converted them to Christianity Islamic law forbids non-Muslims to proselytize among Muslims on pain of death.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:40 AM