* Hillary Clinton touts Iran achievements as her own in speech to American Jews Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton chronicled her efforts to bring Iran to the negotiating table.
* Turkey-Israel deal reached, awaits Netanyahu's approval A deal to end the four-year-old feud between Turkey and Israel is imminent and could be signed as soon as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu returns from his trip to Japan.
* Israel denies sovereignty deal with Vatican on holy site Israel said it had "no intention" of giving the Vatican sovereignty over a sensitive holy site in Jerusalem.
* Clashes, violent protests in Turkey after mine blast kills over 240 Clashes have erupted across Turkey as residents rally in anger.
* Ukrainian PM Yatseniuk accuses Putin of intimidating the Jewish population of Ukraine Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk on Wednesday accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of "intimidation of the Jewish population" of Ukraine.
* Russian defense industry should obey 'made in Russia' principle - Putin No branch in Russia's defense industry should depend on foreign producers President Vladimir Putin said.
* IDF evacuates illegal settlement outpost, amid token resistance Security forces completed Wednesday the evacuation and demolition of eight illegal structures at Maale Rehavam in Gush Etzion.
* Patient with deadly MERS virus waited hours in Florida ER The second US patient to be diagnosed with the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) waited four hours before he was seen by doctors.
* Economic recovery 'in spite of' European Commission, says economist Last year Slovenia was tipped as the next bailout candidate after Cyprus.
* Syrian recruits are 'ticking time bomb' The approximately 5,000 Arab foreign insurgents fighting in rebel Syrian ranks are a collective "ticking bomb for their countries of origin".