* Supreme Court Allows Muslims to Build Mosque on Temple Mount As if the massive Al-Aksa Mosque wasn’t enough, Israel’s Supreme Court has rejected a petition by the Regavim movement to prevent the construction of a mosque at the Gate of Mercy on the Temple Mount reports 0404.
* Palestinian “Prayer Rally” at Temple Mount Turns Into Violent Riot When North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s special armored railcar pulled into Russia’s Vladivostok Station on April 24 after a nine-Hamas called for mass “prayer rallies” on Friday at the Al-Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem but the Islamic prayers quickly deteriorated into violent riots.
* Fatah threatens burning of Jewish towns The repeating theme of Fatah’s numerous public events this year commemorating its first terror attack against Israel on January 1, 1965, and marking Fatah’s anniversary, was that Fatah was the first to use terror and that Fatah has not stopped and will not stop using terror.
* Palestinians hope Putin’s visit means bigger Russian role in peace process The Palestinian Authority is getting ready to welcome Russian President Vladimir Putin in Bethlehem Jan. 23. Putin is scheduled to meet with President Mahmoud Abbas and visit the Church of the Nativity and the President Putin Palestinian Organization for Culture and Economy, Palestinian Ambassador to Russia Abdel Hafiz Nofal told Al-Monitor.
* Israel: Iran to Go Full Nuclear by December IDF intelligence reported that Iran will have enough uranium for a nuclear warhead by the end of year but President Trump is leading a multinational effort to prevent this from happening.
* King of Jordan says ISIS on the rise, warns thousands of fighters moved to Libya from Syria’s Idlib, spelling more trouble for EU Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) is once again on the rise in the Middle East, King Abdullah of Jordan has warned, adding that “thousands” of fighters moved from Syria to Libya – bringing the whole problem even closer to Europe.
* King Abdullah: Annexation talk absence of gov’t harms Israel-Jordan ties Jordan's King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein spoke with France24 this week about the West Bank annexation and US President Donald Trump's "Deal of the Century."
* PA up in arms after EU conditions aid on severing ties with terror groups The Palestinian Authority has launched a campaign to annul a new E.U. funding stipulation, claiming that the “struggle” against Israel is not terrorism, and that Palestinian institutions and organizations on the E.U. terror list are “political parties.”
* Trump warns Khamenei to be ‘careful with his words’ following Tehran sermon Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that a full-scale war in the broader Middle East would be a global “catastrophe” and said he hopes it won’t happen.
* Get ready for the end of the EU as we know it, says Ivan Krastev US president mocks Iranian supreme leader, writes in support of the ‘noble people of Iran,’ after Khamenei attacks America and Europe in speech.