* Iran warning puts thousands of European troops in spotlight European countries have thousands of troops in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East, where they mainly operate alongside much larger U.S. deployments.
* Jordan's King warns of Israeli annexation, 'untold chaos' of possible US-Iran war Abdullah made the remarks to European lawmakers on the tensions boiling across the Middle East.
* Russian PM, government resign after Putin announces changes to keep him in power Medvedev says he'll provide the president with all the support he needs to enact constitutional reforms to cement his hold for years.
* Iran warns of 'strong response' if EU imposes sanctions Iran's foreign ministry fires back after EU signatories to nuclear deal launch dispute mechanism which could lead to sanctions.
* World War 3 predictions: Where would WW3 be fought? Is there going to be a WW3? WORLD WAR 3 fears have been triggered once again in 2020 after European nations triggered a formal dispute process over Iran's breaches of the 2015 nuclear deal.
* Israel: Iran to Go Full Nuclear by December IDF intelligence reported that Iran will have enough uranium for a nuclear warhead by the end of year but President Trump is leading a multinational effort to prevent this from happening.
* How Putin was thrown off course by a furious Libyan general Khalifa Haftar was expecting the Kremlin red carpet. Instead he was cooped up in a Russian Foreign Ministry reception building hoping for an audience with Vladimir Putin.
* Yes, Even With the Purges, Turkey's Military Is a Beast to Be Feared Ankara weakened its military through repeated purges after a failed coup in 2016, but its forces remain formidable.
* Erdogan's 'Make-Turkey-More-Islamic' Campaign Is a Failure Half the population of Turkey is under the age of 32 -- a young population. Many of these young Turks are, it seems, pushing back against Erdogan's state-imposed Islamization.
* Disney Introduces: 'Demon' who Trains Children to be Witches A new Disney animated television series released by Disney Television Animation on Friday has many parents concerned that the House that Mickey Mouse Built has transitioned into giving children a bizarre pro-demon and witchcraft message.