* Israel observes Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year Israel Police, Border Police and IDF forces are deployed throughout the country to prevent recent volatilities from impeding on the religious observance of the country's citizens.
* Did Trump Just Begin War of Gog and Magog With North Korea? Trans-Pacific tensions reached a peak last week as the North Korean government claimed that U.S. President Donald Trump had declared war, conforming to recent mystical revelations that hold the ultimate War of Gog and Magog has begun.
* North Korea: 4.7M Volunteer for War With U.S. With the country clearly moving toward a war footing, North Korea's largest newspaper, Rodong Sinmun (Workers' Newspaper), has reported that nearly 1 in 5 people in the country recently made the decision to enlist or re-enlist in the nation's military.
* Macron's EU vision doesn't fit Europe It is admirable that French president Emmanuel Macron laid out his vision for the Europe of 2024 in his speech on Tuesday (26 September).
* Netanyahu Celebrates 50 Years of Judea and Samaria, Vows "No More Evictions" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Knesset speaker Yuli Edelstein, Education Minister Naftali Bennett and Culture Minister Miri Regev headlined a list of right-wing leaders Wednesday at a Gush Etzion ceremony marking the 50th anniversary of the liberation of Judea and Samaria.
* Islamic State releases audio message purportedly from top leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, thought by some to be dead, heard vowing to keep fighting, praising jihadists, lauding terror attacks in Europe and US.
* US ambassador says 'settlements are part of Israel' David Friedman's comments draw angry response from Palestinians, who accuse him of changing US positions and 'absolute ignorance of facts and laws'.
* Baghdad Threatens to Send Troops to Kirkuk After Kurdish Referendum 92% of Kurds voted in favor of independence.
* Security forces foil Temple Mount shooting attack Residents of Arab town, where perpetrators of deadly July terror attack lived, planned copycat attack at Judaism's holiest site.
* New UNRWA Textbooks for Palestinians Demonize Israel and Jews According to the Palestinian schoolbooks, Jews have no rights whatsoever in the region but only "greedy ambitions." The books also say that Jews have no holy places.
* Iran says it will drop out of nuclear deal if US withdraws Part of US President Donald Trump's campaign was based upon his planned cancellation of the deal.
* Israel to close of West Bank, Gaza for Yom Kippur holiday Palestinians also barred from entering settlements during day of atonement; exceptions to be made for 'humanitarian' reasons.
* The Iranian Khoramshahr ballistic missile test did take place - although the US said "It didn't happen" The new Khoramshahr ballistic missile with a range of 2,000km and multiple warheads, which was paraded in Tehran on Sept 22, was indeed test fired.
* China to shut down North Korean companies China has told North Korean companies operating in its territory to close down as it implements United Nations sanctions against the reclusive state.