* Sanhedrin Mints King David Coin to Usher in Davidic Dynasty As the next stage in the Messianic process, the Sanhedrin of Israel released a new coin honoring King David in preparation for re-establishing the Davidic Dynasty.
* Thousands of ISIS sleeper cells 'could attack Britain' in revenge for the fall of the 'caliphate' in Syria Fears rising over fighters who are still loyal to ISIS following destruction in Syria.
* Iran Could Close the Strait of Hormuz. America Needs to Be Prepared. Did Iran attack two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman?
* 'Russia seeks to revise the world order' not the US, Pentagon says after Moscow rebuke The U.S. Department of Defense hit back at Russian officials who have criticized a U.S. plan to deploy more troops to the Middle East.
* Netanyahu, at major drill, warns: IDF has huge destructive power, don't test us PM and IDF chief visit large-scale warfare exercise in northern Israel amid growing tensions with Iran and its proxy Hezbollah.
* The Six-Day War and the 2019 Israeli Elections The Six-Day War, or Al-Naksa, was the brief and bloody war fought between Israel, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan.
* US intel: Iranian strike at major Saudi oil target imminent. Another 1,000 US troops for region DEBKAfile Exclusive: US intelligence learns from a highly credible source that Iran's Revolutionary Guards have completed preparations for a large-scale assault on an important Saudi oil facility within days.
* Iran: New Terrorist Activity in Europe One of the more disturbing discoveries regarding Iran's ever-expanding terrorism horizons has emerged in London where it was revealed by the Daily Telegraph earlier this month that a terrorist cell with links to Iran had been caught stockpiling tonnes of explosive materials on the outskirts of London at a secret bomb factory.
* Iran says there will be no war with the U.S. Iran said on Monday it would breach curbs on its stock of low-enriched uranium in 10 days.
* Hamas: Israel implementing Gaza ceasefire agreement Terror group's assurances that the truce is still in place comes amid reports of delays in Qatar transferring funds to needy families in the Strip.