* Sudan govt refuses to confirm Israeli delegation visit Gov't spokesman cited as saying no communications with Israel until normalization approved by parliament.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
* Iran-backed Houthi Rebels Attack Saudi Oil Facility One Day After Reported Secret MBS-Pompeo-Netanyahu Meeting Iranian-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen have launched a fresh strike against an oil facility target in Saudi Arabia, inflicting significant damage and raising tensions in the Gulf shortly after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo left the region after visiting both Israel and Saudi Arabia.
* Supreme leader dismisses talks as Iran looks to post-Trump future Iran’s supreme leader dismissed the prospect of new negotiations with the West on Tuesday, even as the Tehran government spoke optimistically about the return of foreign companies in “the absence of Trump” and his sanctions.
* We Cannot Let ISIS Rebuild in Afghanistan the Terror Caliphate it Lost in Syria and Iraq: NATO NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg at the 66th Annual Session of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly on Monday said its alliance “cannot let ISIS rebuild in Afghanistan the terror caliphate it lost in Syria and Iraq,” adding NATO mission will continue to provide support to Afghan security forces.
* Positivity and the Holy Temple: Join the Holy Temple Rebellion! Rebulding the Holy Temple is possible - time to begin, even if it means rebelling against the Chief Rabbinate and its Rabbinic Council.
* Cooperate with China or World War 3: Kissinger In a little over 14 minutes Kissinger managed to totally misinterpret Chinese history, support Beijing's most important foreign policy goal, and give deeply misguided advice to Joe Biden.
* How Trump can expose biggest lie in Middle East: Palestinian ‘refugee’ myth The Trump administration may be on its way out, but it can still advance American interests between now and January.
* PA glorifies Arafat as man of war PA official: Arafat "would repeat the saying ‘Millions of Martyrs are marching to Jerusalem,’ in a clear and unequivocal sign that the path to Jerusalem is paved with sacrifices and continues until our people will achieve its firm and legal rights to liberate the land".
* Government rift sets Israel on slippery slope to spring election The bones of contention between the two parties leading the coalition government pile up day by day.
* 'Migration is not a threat to Christianity,' says Pope Francis Pope Francis, a strong advocate of the rights of refugees, said in a new book published on Monday that migration does not pose a threat to Christianity.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:04 AM