* Israel to Disengage from Gaza Within Two Years According to a new Israeli-Egyptian agreement, Egypt will take over from Israel in supplying electricity to Gaza, beginning in 2010.
* US 'reassures Russia on shield' The US has offered Russia assurances over parts of a missile shield it wants to deploy in Europe.
* Bin Laden warns EU over Prophet cartoons Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden threatened the European Union with grave punishment.
* Jews Around the World to Rally With Israel Purim Night As did the Jews of ancient Persia when faced with the prospect of annihilation by their enemies, Jews and others across the world will stand together on Thursday.
* Poll: 84% of Palestinians back yeshiva attack The vast majority of Palestinian Authority residents support the terror attack on Jerusalem's Mercaz Harav Yeshiva that killed eight students earlier on March 6.
* Tracking a reborn Iraqi Army After the Iraqi Army increased patrols in this northern city this year, Colonel Haji al-Zibari found himself chasing two insurgents in a weapons-laden truck.
* McCain in Holy Land; Evangelicals satisfied John McCain's "Holy Land pilgrimage" was aimed at gaining the support of the Jewish community in Israel.
* Jewish Agency mulls closing its historic immigration department The Jewish Agency is planning to close one of its most historically important branches.
* Iraq and the EU: five years on It has been five years since the United States began its military operation dubbed 'Iraqi Freedom'.* Water shortage looms in Israel after drought Israel is suffering its greatest drought in the past decade and will have to stop pumping from one of its main drinking water sources by the end of the summer.