* US admiral says Gulf drills ensure stability The admiral in charge of the US Navy's 5th Fleet defended Thursday the large American-led naval drills taking place in the Persian Gulf.
* Time is running low for diplomatic solution, US and Europe warn Iran The US, Britain and France warned Iran Thursday that time was running out for a diplomatic solution to curb its nuclear program.
* 11 European States Chart Course For A Federal Europe With Army One of the problems of the emerging solution to the European debt crisis is the migration towards a more federal Europe with centralized economic policy and supervision.
* 'Iran Behind Int'l Terror and May Aim for US,' Says Official Iranâ€™s Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force terrorists and their proxies are behind recent attacks on U.S. officials and may soon try to strike in the United States.
* Obama and Ahmadinejad Is Barack Obama the "promised warrior" coming to help the Hidden Imam of Shiite Muslims conquer the world?
* Curiosity Mars rover picks up the pace The Curiosity rover is making good progress towards its first major science destination on Mars.
* Latest developments in protest of anti-Islam film Here's a look at protests and events across the world on Thursday connected to an anti-Muslim film and caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
* Fed Judge Rules In Favor Of Attack Ads At MTA Stations Targeting Radical Muslims A legal fight over freedom of speech is spilling into New York's subway tunnels.
* Turkish PM Again Rejects Ties with Israel Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has repeated his refusal to heal his breach with the State of Israel.
* China tells EU to end arms ban Chinese leader Wen Jiabao has bluntly told the EU to drop its ban on arms sales.