* Iranian general: Our hands on the trigger, your airbases within reach. Netanyahu: We are ready Iran's leaders used their Friday sermons to double down on their threatening invective against Israel, the day after its April 19 Independence Day celebrations.
* In Iran-Israel Spar, Netanyahu says Iran will pay a heavy price Netanyahu spoke at a festive cabinet meeting held at the Independence Hall on Rothschild Street in Tel Aviv, where the state was declared in 1948 by the first prime minister David Ben Gurion.
* WATCH Aerobatics over Israel: A 360° pilot's-eye view of 70th birthday flyover Air Force team performs inverted maneuvers, barrel rolls as it streaks over country's beaches and cities to mark Independence Day.
* Romania to Move Embassy to Jerusalem: Netanyahu Promises Six More to Follow After meeting last week with Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely last week, a Romanian politician has announced their nation will be moving their embassy to Jerusalem.
* German neo-Nazis mass for festival on Hitler's birthday Gathering near Polish and Czech borders expected to attract eastern European extremists; counter protest also planned.
* IDF Drops Leaflets Warning Gaza Residents Not to Riot at Border IDF planes dropped leaflets along the Gaza Border area Friday morning, warning Palestinians not to approach the fence, ahead of a mass demonstrations expected later in the day.
* Turkey Targeting Greece - Again With the illegal seizures and occupation of northern Cyprus in 1974 and the Syrian city of Afrin this March -- with virtually no global reaction -- Turkey apparently feels unchallenged and eager to continue; this time, it seems, with the oil-and-gas rich islands of Greece.
* In first, European Parliament condemns Hamas for terror, use of human shields Resolution still slams IDF's use of live fire against Gaza marches on border and calls for lifting of Gaza blockade, but Israel says 'unprecedented anti-Israeli clauses were cut'.