* Ancient Prophecy: Convergence of Lunar Eclipse With Tu B'Shvat Signals End of Ishmael's Reign A unique and rare convergence of a blue blood supermoon eclipse with the Jewish holiday of Tu B'Shvat this Wednesday evening is described in several prophecies from Jewish sources as heralding the end of the era of Ishmael's dominance over the Temple Mount.
* Google partners with anti-Semitic, pro-Hamas Muslim group While hounding and censoring those who dissent from the hard-Left line.
* Syria Threatens to Fire Missiles at Israel's Ben Gurion Airport Syrian dictator Bashar Assad threatened at the weekend to strike Israel's primary point of entry, Ben Gurion International Airport.
* Tehran says military advisors to leave Syria after victory over terror Hossein Jaberi Ansari, the assistant foreign minister for political affairs, made the remarks in talks to reporters on the sidelines of the Syrian peace conference in the Russian resort city of Sochi.
* U.S. Defends Role of Lebanon Army as Israel Threatens to Attack it Such a public difference of opinion between two close allies is remarkable.
* U.S. to Stay in UNHRC as 'Black List' Publication Delayed Israel's mission in Geneva said on Wednesday that it was preparing a statement responding to the UN report.
* US troops arrive for drill simulating massive missile attack on Israel Biennial Juniper Cobra exercise, involving thousands of soldiers, to take place amid escalating Israel-Hezbollah tensions.
* Saudi Cleric: 'Holocaust denial a crime that distorts history' 'Any act of violence or terrorism that tries to hide behind religion has no justification whatsoever, not even in Israel.'
* Christians Plant Trees in Israel on TU Bishvat Israel365 helps evangelicals fortify Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria.