* Hamas Cheers Jerusalem Terrorist Attack as 'Response' to Trump Peace Plan Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas hailed a car-ramming in Jerusalem that wounded 12 Israeli troops on Thursday as a "practical response" to US President Donald Trump's controversial Middle East peace plan.
* Abbas: We will foil Trump peace plan 'no matter who the victims might be' PA president blames rapid uptick of violence on 'attempt to assert fake facts on the ground'.
* US security chief: Aliyah surge could make two-state solution impossible If the Palestinians accept the plan, "Palestine could become the Singapore of the Middle East," O'Brien stated.
* Palestinians Gathering U.N. Support to Reject Trump's Mideast Peace Plan Palestinian supporters have distributed a draft U.N. resolution demanding an outright rejection of U.S. President Donald Trump's plan to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, saying it violates international law.
* Israeli researchers grow new date plants from 2,000-year-old seeds Six saplings sprout from ancient kernels gathered at Judean archaeological sites; scientists hope to pollinate female plants and produce fruit.
* Settlement heads meet Netanyahu: 'We expect national leadership' Judea/Samaria mayors met last night with Prime Minister. Yossi Dagan: 'We expect you to take national leadership step like Menachem Begin.'
* UK anti-Semitism soars to record high, up 7% since 2018, says watchdog Britain's Community Security Trust records 1,805 anti-Semitic hate incidents, including 158 violent assaults, nationwide in 2019.
* 'CoronaVirus: God Destabilizing World Economy for Arrival of Messiah' leading Rabbi Says Noted messianic era expert, scholar, and international speaker Rabbi Mendel Kessin just connected the recent Holocaust Forum held in Jerusalem in late January and the China-based coronavirus with the advancement of the messianic era.
* EU official says Balkan membership expansion is priority The European Union's proposed new system for adding members is meant to reinstate the bloc's influence in the Western Balkans, the bloc's enlargement commissioner said Thursday.
* Israeli-Palestinian violence flares up There has been a flare-up in violence in Israel and the Palestinian territories, days after US President Donald Trump unveiled his peace plan.