* No sign Putin seeks to cool friction with US It is hard to see US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson coming way from the talks he is holding with Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Moscow Wednesday, April 12, with a neatly wrapped diplomatic package for cooling the boiling tensions between their governments.
* Dortmund explosions: 'Islamist' suspect held over team bus attack German police have detained a suspect with "Islamist links" following a bomb attack on the bus of the Borussia Dortmund football team.
* The real dangers behind the Syrian crisis Back in 2010/2011 when I was still writing under the pen-name Giordano Bruno, I warned extensively about the dangers of any destabilization in the nation of Syria, long before the real troubles began.
* Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq among top 5 global executioners, says Amnesty China tops list but excluding Beijing, three Mideast nations and Pakistan account for 87% of all executions in 2016.
* Syria war: Trump and Putin trade barbs as ministers meet The US and Russian presidents have revealed the wide gulf between them over Syria, even as their foreign ministers were meeting in Moscow.
* Iran election: Ahmadinejad registers despite Khamenei warning Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has registered as a candidate in Iran's presidential election, despite being told not to by the Supreme Leader.
* Turkey set for watershed poll on expanding Erdogan powers Sunday's referendum would pave the way for one-man rule and demolish country's longstanding secular values.
* Egyptian Christians Cancel Easter Festivities in Mourning Over Palm Sunday Massacre The main Christian diocese in Egypt has announced that it will not hold Easter celebrations this year, in mourning for the 46 Coptic Christians killed in the Palm Sunday massacre brought about by twin jihadist bombings.
* France's War to Delegitimize Israel France's financial support goes beyond the French government's November 2016 decision to support labeling products produced in the settlements and instead supports the boycott of such products.
* Thousands flock to Hevron over Passover 1,000 IDF fighters, Police and Border Police are guarding the masses taking part in a variety of events in Hevron over the Passover holiday.