* US, Israel in 'dress rehearsal' for joint response against Iran missile attack U.S. and Israeli contingency plans for a joint response to an Iranian missile attack could be activated at any moment, with U.S. forces arriving in Israel from Europe in 72 hours, officers from both countries explained.
* Trump Committed To Show No Flexibility On Demand to Fix Iran Nuclear Deal: Report During a meeting last week with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Donald Trump committed himself to not showing any flexibility on his demand that there be significant fixes to the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Israel's Channel 10 reported.
* ISIS's New Insurgency in Kirkuk and Hawija in Iraq Iraq needs to get a handle on the bubbling insurgency.
* Trump fires Rex Tillerson as secretary of state US President Donald Trump has fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson via Twitter, naming CIA Director Mike Pompeo as his replacement.
* Hamas calls to resume suicide bombings Hamas daily prints special edition honoring 22 years since wave of suicide bombings in 1996, calls for resumption of bombing attacks.
* Israeli Officials Meet Qatari, Saudi and UAE Counterparts at White House Palestinian Authority officials did not attend the meeting, which focused on the humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
* Gaza blast targets Palestinian PM Hamdallah's convoy Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah has escaped unharmed after an explosion targeted his convoy in Gaza.
* Haram el-Sharif? Jerusalem Councilman enlightens Mike Pence The Temple Mount is the holiest site for Jews, and only third in line for Muslims, after Mecca and Medina.
* Trump to host Saudi Crown Prince U.S. President will host Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on March 20.
* London's Muslim mayor continues war on free speech, warns Facebook and Twitter about "hate speech" Under Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan, London has seen a sharp rise in knife crime, gun crime, burglary, rape and homicide.